[geeks] Help Needed: Meeting recording options?

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Thu Sep 29 12:05:19 CDT 2005

> Due to Sor-Beans-Ugly (Sar Baines Oxley) my $boss has to
> start recording certain status meetings for the company.

I use a Panasonic digital recorder, the RR-US380. Comes with USB
interface to PC for storage and manipulation and has really neat
software that does all kinds of things including speech-text,
record-on-pc, format conversion to mp3 and back and other stuff.

The audio quality is suberb and the mic audio massaging does well when
recording large meetings and presentations.