[geeks] SGI Sadness

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jul 10 14:41:34 CDT 2005

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 @ 22:23 -0400, James Fogg said:

> [...]

No, their moves with Intel had nothing to do with their failures.

SGI made other more important mistakes that were not related to that.
Also, not everything is SGI's fault.  The computer industry as a whole
is more than a little bit screwed up.

SGI is only a symptom of much larger problems.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [javalin: an unwieldy programming weapon used
to stab a software project through the heart until dead]