[geeks] Ultra 20 thoughts

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Tue Jul 5 21:40:01 CDT 2005

Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>>Date: Tue Jul 05 17:18:19 CDT 2005
>>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>>Subject: Re: [geeks] Ultra 20 thoughts
>

>>There is something else too that makes me wonder about them being prebuilt.
>>
>>Pre-built inventories are something that a lot of businesses want to avoid.
>

> Pre-built inventories are not neccessarily bad, *owning* that pre-built inventory is bad...

Good point. At the day job we have suppliers who own space in our
manufacturing facilities, they own the parts there, and they're
'shipped' across the room to us when needed.

--
Brian Dunbar
System Administrator

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

Remember.
But move forward, too. Light a candle, yes. But also drive a rivet.
~Lileks