[geeks] televisions...

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Jan 4 23:40:51 CST 2005

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

>A little different topic for geeks: analog televisions.
>
>I'm trying, mostly in vain, to find a decent 20 inch analog television.

I personally use a 19" rack mount sony tv monitor as my TV. Have it
hooked up to a DVD/VCR for the tuner part. The audio I have hooked up to
external speakers with subwoofer.

The monitor is great. It's just a perfect block. Has no vent holes on
top or the sides so you put it pretty much everywhere you want.

It only has 2 inputs. S-Video and Composite. But that's enough for me. I
use the monitor for video editing too. The picture is really nice and clear.
Oh and I got it off epay for $100isch.

-- Thomas