[geeks] CP1500 Marathon box...

Matthew Poertner mpoertner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:55:03 CDT 2004

Here's a link to a pic of the box with everything pulled out.

http://www.poertner.net/~matthew/cp1500.jpg

Notice the connector on the backplane for the top slot compared to the
other two slots.   You can see the solder joints on the board but part
of the connector is missing for the bottom two slots.  Some of the
boards I see on ebay look like they need the missing part of the
connector.... Hope that makes sence.

Theres also another "hidden" slot in the back if you take the case
apart.  But there wouldn't be anyway to mount a card in there - It's
not really a sot, just the connector.

Yeah,  jumpstarting is nice if you understand it.  I seem to always
have trouble with it.  Plus I don't always have an extra machine
around to do it with.

Thanks for the info guys!
Matt