[geeks] Multi-user web gallery software?

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Tue Sep 28 18:22:52 CDT 2004

A question:
	a friend's mother is putting her artwork online and she wants to have
a page where she and other members of her collective can upload works,
add descriptive text, and receive comments from the general public.
While I'm aware of many photo-gallery packages, I'm not aware of any
that support multiple users. Does anyone know of any that I/she can use
to make this happen? I

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?