[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at mail.zill.net
Sat Oct 23 16:15:00 CDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 01:00:31PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Michael Horton wrote:
>
> >i beg to differ: john "war criminal" kerry and john "malpractice"
> >edwards will do far worse damage than george bush.
>
> Three words:  Free speech zones.

Started under Clinton, no?  The bubble around abortion clinics that
extends even on to someone else's property - you cannot protest within
x feet of a clinic.

> That is the single, solitary, and ONLY reason this previously lifelong
> Republican voted for John "waffle house" Kerry.  I WILL NOT reward
> someone for pissing on The Constitution when he is sworn to uphold and
> defend it.

I would like to hear you explain this a little more.  The DNC at the
convention in Boston were much tougher than the RNC in New York.  In
Boston, all the protesters were basically put it a steel cage.

--P