[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Oct 23 13:00:31 CDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Michael Horton wrote:

> i beg to differ: john "war criminal" kerry and john "malpractice"
> edwards will do far worse damage than george bush.

Three words:  Free speech zones.

That is the single, solitary, and ONLY reason this previously lifelong
Republican voted for John "waffle house" Kerry.  I WILL NOT reward
someone for pissing on The Constitution when he is sworn to uphold and
defend it.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program