[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Oct 23 17:46:13 CDT 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

>> That is the single, solitary, and ONLY reason this previously lifelong
>> Republican voted for John "waffle house" Kerry.  I WILL NOT reward
>> someone for pissing on The Constitution when he is sworn to uphold and
>> defend it.
>
> I would like to hear you explain this a little more.  The DNC at the
> convention in Boston were much tougher than the RNC in New York.  In
> Boston, all the protesters were basically put it a steel cage.

Have you been watching/reading the news?  At nearly -every single- Bush
rally, someone is taken to the police station or kicked out or whatever
for wearing a T-shirt Bush doesn't agree with or yelling "NO!" when Bush
or Cheney asks "Do you think America is safer after liberating Iraq?"

   http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/state/9662203.htm?1c
   http://www.nbc4.com/news/3830520/detail.html
   http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D85NJRI02.html

I can't find much more right now, but this has been going on for at
least the last year, and those AP articles expire quickly.

Even as governor of Texas, that man could never take a word that opposed
his.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program