[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Tue Oct 19 12:36:11 CDT 2004

>> I want to see a law passed that money rasied inone state has to
>> stay/be spent in that state - that would be fun. I feel sorry for the

>> "battle ground" states, they are being overwhelmed by advertising
>> funded (I assume) by out-of-state contributors...
>
>Personally, I'd like to see an end to PACs, or at least a drastic
curbing, and end to negative advertising, and generally >something like
a 99% reduction in the noise level.

pacs were outlawed by the "campaign finance" law.

certain provisions of the above law were struck down because it limited
political speech (such as PACs).

This message originates from Jewelry Television (TM) . The message and any
file transmitted with it is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is
intended only for the addressee named above. Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient,
regardless of address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the sender and
are not attributable to Jewelry Television (TM).