[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Jul 17 08:20:15 CDT 2003

> I'm planning on being in RI next month, I could hand deliver
> if you share.

   Where are you that you can get Summit beer? I get a little misty just
thinking about that stuff! Can you get James Page, too?
   Several years ago, my brothers packed up four six-packs, and sent the beer
UPS to me for my birthday. Each bottle was lovingly wrapped in a careful
blanket and then slipped into a larger, outer layer of padding, and the whole
box was about 3'x2'x2'. (Must have cost a fortune.) Heck, the cardboard-box
six-packs were even collapsed and included so that I could put them back
togther and give the bottles a proper home in my fridge. *sigh* Those brothers
of mine might be the most thoughtful guys around.
   What're you coming to Little Rhodey for, anyway?
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator