[geeks] LDAP, PHP crash course?

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Fri Jul 11 21:42:42 CDT 2003

Good high level view of (open)ldap.  Mainly just the intro section,
further in it gets into details about the specific implementation.

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/intro.html

As far as PHP goes, you just don't get much better than the PHP website
(www.php.net).  Extremely good coverage of what it can do and probably
the finest online documentation I've ever used.

Cheers,

Caleb