[geeks] LDAP, PHP crash course?

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Jul 16 20:02:51 CDT 2003

I figured this would fit better on geeks than rescue,
since no hardware is involved.

I may have a job interview next week and need to
get a crash course on LDAP so that I can show my
quick learning ability (had the phone interview
today, admitted knowing next to nothing about
LDAP).  It's a management job, so high level stuff
would be good.

I know the normal places to look, but was wondering
if anyone had any specific recommendations for *good*
resources, particularly the architectural theory rather
than the implementation details.

Ditto for PHP, though I know a bit more about it since
I've been investigating CMS for a volunteer gig I have.

Thanks in advance--
=Nadine=