[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Jul 16 15:12:07 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 12:06 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> No matter, if the Ohio Supreme Court reacts as most people expect them
> to,
> any law making concealed carry illegal may be struck down and there'll
> be
> nothing standing in the way of honest folks carrying concealed weapons
> protect themselves.
>
> If that scares you, well, what can I say....

Doesn't scare me in the least.  Violent crime rates keep
going down in states with "must issue" CCW laws, especially
crime rates against women.  (I'll have to move out of CA,
to ever take advantage of such a thing, though.)

And iirc, there has yet to be an incident of a CCW holder
committing a violent crime with his/her weapon.  Though
there have been incidents where CCW holders have backed
up the cops.

=Nadine=