[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 16 15:20:53 CDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:12:07 -0700
"N.Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 12:06 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > No matter, if the Ohio Supreme Court reacts as most people expect them
> > to,
> > any law making concealed carry illegal may be struck down and there'll
> > be
> > nothing standing in the way of honest folks carrying concealed weapons
> > protect themselves.
> >
> > If that scares you, well, what can I say....
> >
> Doesn't scare me in the least.  Violent crime rates keep
> going down in states with "must issue" CCW laws, especially
> crime rates against women.  (I'll have to move out of CA,
> to ever take advantage of such a thing, though.)
>
> And iirc, there has yet to be an incident of a CCW holder
> committing a violent crime with his/her weapon.  Though
> there have been incidents where CCW holders have backed
> up the cops.

Ha!  I knew where you stood, Nadine, but I think I forgot my <sarcasm> tags.
 :)

On that subject, I'm looking at a .22lr kit for my Springfield 1911A1 and
I'm looking for opinions on the Ciener kit, and the kit made by Marvel
Precision.  Anyone?

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."