[geeks] Discretion

James james at jdfogg.com
Tue Jul 8 15:50:14 CDT 2003

> Wow.  That's remarkably lacking in ethics.  Do all buisnessmen think this
> way?
> 	Nick

Just ask Dave McGuire :-)

And yes, it is typical. There isn't much difference between business and
war. In fact, they are deeply related sometimes! I do have ethics when
dealing with employees. They are the civilian non-combatants of the world.
Same goes for shareholders (not that I would ever be able to own a public
company). A significant component of my company is our pro-bono services to
public schools (already helping out two school systems). I do have very deep
ethics, just not when it comes to competitors.