[geeks] New wish lists, OR Rebuilding the dream ;-)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 10:04:24 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 08:07:54AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:
> It will never cease to amaze me how some people will ignore all evidence
> to the contrary (like never getting a single bid) and keep putting the
> same item up at the same price. Sometimes for moneths (remember the J90
> that stayed up there for like six months at the same price).

I recently sold an Airport card on ebay.  First time, it didn't reach the
reserve.  So I re-listed it, dropping the reserve a wee bit.  Bidding
ended up above the original reserve.  ebay is not a rational system.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson