Avoiding Blowhard Syndrome - was: Re: [geeks] U2

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 2 15:21:57 CST 2003

"Chris Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:

> Oh and I can't recall ever having a time when there wasn't beckground
> music in my head.

Wasn't it Lobo that had a chip implanted that was tuned to specific
cosmic radio station, playing the same song over and over?

Idle thought there, nothing to with the topic.

Hmm.  Lobo.  Gotta read those again soon.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."