[geeks] Where is everyone.

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Thu Sep 26 17:01:24 CDT 2002

[ On Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 17:48:31 (-0400), Joshua D Boyd wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Where is everyone.
>
> I'm not clogged or runny eyed.  I do have alergys.  I have to take an
> anti-histimine before doing yard work or I'm a wreck.  I don't know what
> it is about work.  But I bet it has something to do with being directly
> under a large and loud air vent.  But, this place is only temporary.

A large air vent opening onto ducts that are laden with dirt, dust,
mold, spores, pollen, etc., etc., etc., perhaps leading to an air
conditioner that's similarly dirty and improperly maintained......  :-(

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>