[geeks] Where is everyone.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Sep 26 16:48:31 CDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:21:04PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> > Besides, I keep hoping that my immune system is going to get a clue and
> > cope.
>
> Nope, sorry, it just doesn't work that way.  :-(

Well, it still sucks.

> And you'll find it harder to cope with your no-coping immune system as
> time goes on too.  I can only take about a day of it myself, and I'm not
> terribly useful during that day either.  I can't even sleep when I'm
> really clogged up and so I've learned that if whatever allergen is
> affecting me will be around for more than a day or two then I really
> have to take some drugs before I turn into a vegetable myself.

I'm not clogged or runny eyed.  I do have alergys.  I have to take an
anti-histimine before doing yard work or I'm a wreck.  I don't know what
it is about work.  But I bet it has something to do with being directly
under a large and loud air vent.  But, this place is only temporary.

--
Joshua D. Boyd