[geeks] Where is everyone.

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Thu Sep 26 16:21:04 CDT 2002

[ On Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 14:50:12 (-0400), Joshua D Boyd wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Where is everyone.
>
> I'm hoping to stay awake at work today.  While a nap would be much
> appreciated, sleeping on the job is frowned up.  I just have to hold out
> 3 hours and 15 minutes, then I can go home.

Well if you don't already know of an antihistamine that doesn't make you
drowsy then that could indeed be a problem.....

> Besides, I keep hoping that my immune system is going to get a clue and
> cope.

Nope, sorry, it just doesn't work that way.  :-(

And you'll find it harder to cope with your no-coping immune system as
time goes on too.  I can only take about a day of it myself, and I'm not
terribly useful during that day either.  I can't even sleep when I'm
really clogged up and so I've learned that if whatever allergen is
affecting me will be around for more than a day or two then I really
have to take some drugs before I turn into a vegetable myself.

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>