[geeks] Linux 2.5

Jochen Kunz jkunz at maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu Oct 31 10:02:53 CST 2002

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 10:24:09AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> For the most part, I'm over ISA now,
I am over PeeCees now. Swaped my last PeeCee (AMD K6-2 300) for a
HP9000 E55 and a HP9000 7?? (I think it is a 720) yesterday.
Ohh, I still have a PS/2-80. But this box gets dispense. It is
not quite a typical PeeCee from .tw. ;-)

> but I don't have a lot of spare PCI NICs yet,
Most of my machines have build in Ethernet, but I prefere FDDI... ;-)

> and high quality PCI sound cards still are kinda pricey,
> where as I have a pair of rather nice ISA sound cards I'd
> like to be able to keep using a while longer.
That is OK. E.g. I use PeeCee PCI SCSI and ISA multiserial cards
in my Alphas.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen