[geeks] Ping...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Oct 29 14:35:23 CST 2002

I think I'd start at people who make more than 200K by themselves a year...
and people who make over a mil a year should be hit even harder.  My
solution is a flat tax with no ability to deduct or skip out of paying taxes
(especially for corporations).  Better yet... let the IRS compute the tax
and nobody has to file because they took the right amount the first time.

Andrew