[geeks] Excel

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Oct 25 04:45:41 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 07:44:01PM -0500, Jonathan C Patschke wrote:
> The easiest way to do things like that is to compose your complicated
> functions in VBA[0] and then export them to the spreadsheet so that you
> can do "=NiftyFunc(A4:A6, A5:A7)"...

That's what the character sheet I use for my AD&D characters does.  Don't
suppose you know how I can get at the function definition to fix it?  Got
a couple of bugs with multi-class characters.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

       23.5 degrees of axial tilt is the reason for the season