[geeks] Excel

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Oct 25 04:55:04 CDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, David Cantrell wrote:

> That's what the character sheet I use for my AD&D characters does.  Don't
> suppose you know how I can get at the function definition to fix it?  Got
> a couple of bugs with multi-class characters.

My memory's a bit fuzzy, but I think the easiest way is to go into
Tools->Macros and tell Excel that you want to edit an existing macro.
That should toss you in the VBA editor.  From there, you can view/edit
any function or subroutine defined in the sheet.

I'm sure there's a shortcut that'll toss you right into the editor, but
the braincell containing that data has been reallocated to hold that
yummy muffin recipe that SWMBO gave me.

--
Jonathan Patschke
 "you know, there are people who like having potatoes and jellyjars shoved up