[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Oct 22 23:50:19 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 08:03 PM, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> The other project on the near horizon is purchasing a used school bus
> from the state surplus and converting it into an RV.  If I can take
> advantage of renewable fuels for it, then I am eager to do so.

   A used school bus...that would rock.  There was a school bus for sale
in Beltsville, MD for a long time...I used to pass it every day on my
way to work.  It was sitting in front of a house with a "for sale" sign
on it.  It was painted metallic green with a white racing stripe down
the side, with very bright chromed wheels.  It looked hilarious.

   I actually considered buying it at one point.  My rationale was
simple: with such a vehicle, you wouldn't have to go to the party...the
party could come to YOU! :-)

        -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke