[geeks] i think i'm feeling sick....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 07:41:02 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 11:02:59PM -0500, vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 03:43 PM, Steven Hill wrote:
> > > Flood ping him, from multiple locations...
> > > You could even call it "monitoring" his connection.
> > We prefer to call it "redundant quality of service monitoring".
> Could you conceivably bill him for the service?

Make the payload of your ICMP echo request packet "replying to this packet
will be construed as being your agreement to paying a charge of UKP0.01
for the privelege of having David Cantrell monitor your connection during
this second".

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.