[geeks] i think i'm feeling sick....

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Nov 23 19:54:37 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 02:43:29PM -0600, Steven Hill wrote:
> > Yeah, but that's still illegal.  What we really need is a way of doing
> > to him what he does to us.  Something annoying and completely legal.
>
> Flood ping him, from multiple locations...
>
> You could even call it "monitoring" his connection.

To be especially helpful, you might like to email him whenever you notice
his connection slowing down.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper