[geeks] baby stuff

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Jun 29 13:38:13 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Three to four kids isn't really enough to call the woman a breeder.
> Once you exceed 5 I think you can begin to broad the subject.  By 10,
> things seem fairly clear I guess.

Breeder == TMB definition. It's not that she has the kids -- it's that she
shoves it in everyone's face -- `We're so proud of $kid because of
$circumstance'. BTDT. My parents didn't act that way.

I dunno. Maybe she's just lacking a real sense of acomplishment with her
life and taking up the slack with the kids...