[geeks] baby stuff

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 28 17:42:55 CDT 2002

From: "Amy" <scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net>
> I've seen too many undisciplined brats running amuck lately. (or maybe
> it's just Austin, the water is pretty funky here as you know)

It ain't just Texas. My next door neighbour's kids are like that. So much so
that I'm thinking of moving (we share an adjoining wall). They're up till
midnight most nights running up and down the halls shouting and squealing as
kids will if you let them.

I've nothing against kids having a good time but when I was their age (I
reckon they're around 2, 4 and 6 respectively) I was in bed by 8 or 9pm if I
was lucky.

Will.