[geeks] baby stuff

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jun 28 21:28:36 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 09:44:01PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> Sounds like my aunt, the breeder. Three, four? kids and she's a school
> teacher. Oldest one just graduated. Everytime they (my father's side of
> the family) gets together, same thing... $kid did this, $kid1 did this...

My GF was the fifth of seven.  They seem to generally have turned out
OK, though the youngest is just beinging to start highschool at home
(they were all homeschool, but not all of them all the way through).

Three to four kids isn't really enough to call the woman a breeder.
Once you exceed 5 I think you can begin to broad the subject.  By 10,
things seem fairly clear I guess.

--
Joshua D. Boyd