[geeks] Be

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 28 14:55:28 CDT 2002

> Oh well, I'll keep my PalmOS Handera cause it works good for reading
> books and carrying personal info, and leave all that cool whizbang
> multimedia junk to people who can afford it.

I was going to sell my Palm Vx, but I've decide to keep it.  PalmOS is *not*
the best OS for a plamtop (IMO), and I *would* like to see something with
features like WinCE, but without all the extra overhead that WinCE carries.  If
there's an OS that can do that, it's probably BeOS.  I just hope they're not
too late to market...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster