[geeks] Be

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Jun 28 14:59:48 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I was going to sell my Palm Vx, but I've decide to keep it.  PalmOS is *not*
> the best OS for a plamtop (IMO), and I *would* like to see something with
> features like WinCE, but without all the extra overhead that WinCE carries.  If
> there's an OS that can do that, it's probably BeOS.  I just hope they're not
> too late to market...

What I've been drooling over the past day or so is the new
Kyocera 7135.  It's the successor to my 6035 SmartPhone. Sure,
it's still PalmOS, but it's color screen, has the chip slot of
the new models and is also an MP3 player.  That and it's still
a cell phone.

Kurt wants =)

Shame I just got this 6035...  =)

--Kurt