[geeks] baby stuff

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri Jun 28 00:35:00 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> No, someone dropped the ball on the insurance. I am not sure if it was
> James' former employer. (Fill in RANT here.) or if it was the insurance
> company itself. Either way they cancelled on us so we have to figure an
> alternate and pretty damned quickly too

The bastards. My health insurance lapsed on me and the insurance company
didn't bother to let me know. It really didn't help that the G.M. of my
company had gone renegade and (we guess) overpaid her premiums over ours.

Now I have none, since $ORK[-2] switched theirs back in April and the card
didn't get to me until I had turned notice. Then $ORK[-1] sacked me before
I could sign up for insurance.

It really doesn't help since I think I have a back problem (something like
a herniated disc) but can't go to the doctor because it would cost too
much. Don't ever move yourself by yourself. My monitors and laser printer
have literally killed my back.