[geeks] Insulting people left and right since the '70s

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 27 12:21:39 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 12:08:32PM -0400, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> > In theory christians can be reasonably tolerant (for my values of
> > reasonable which would be called intolerant by many, but are still
> > such that many/most high profile christians soundly fail to meet
> > them), but history doesn't look good in that reguard.
>
> I find this statement to be insulting and highly defamatory.

Err, which part?  I packed too much into one sentence.

Was it the bad history?  Or the many/most high profile christians
failing to meet my standard for reasonable tolerance?  Or something else?

I'm prepared to discuss either of those two topics (and perhaps
others) and back them up somewhat as long as people can be reasonably
calm.

--
Joshua D. Boyd