[geeks] air condititioning, tolerances, and general stuff

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Jun 27 12:32:22 CDT 2002

For now, I'm back. Less tolerant of assholes, but I'm back.

Thus said, we're in the process of having our HVAC replaced. I 've noticed
that with the doors open and no AC running, it's as cool/hot (take your
pick) as it ever was with the old AC unit running. Frightening, really. In
my office it's now 80 degrees.

Oh, and whatever adhesive they've been using is giving me one hell of a
contact high. I haven't felt this dizzy since college...

--a