[geeks] First color laptop?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 17 11:48:32 CDT 2002

I used to use a Tandy 600 for a lot of things, esp. a portable terminal.
Bill Gates wrote the roms for that too. It was a pretty standard MS-DOS by
then. I took it everywhere and abused it (I had collected 6 of them so I had
parts). I only had one break in a checked-bagage airline hold. The screen
cracked, maybe from freezing.