Playstation thru O2 (was [geeks] Bad Juju tonite...)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 10 09:02:27 CDT 2002

> Time Base Corrector.  Serves two purposes.  1) Sync multiple video
> sources together. 2) repair damaged timecode.

AH!  I get it.  Expensive?

> > Logically it should work, no?  RCA out to the O2, start up the videoin
> > app and play?
>
> Well, it's not like to takes more than 5 minutes to try it.

I just tried it with Gran Turismo 2 and it works acceptable for menus,
car/track selection, but the instant you start a race, the videoin panel
goes blank.  Sound still works (obviously) but no picture.  Must be
resolution, vertical sync, or something.

Gonna try and figger this out...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com