[geeks] cooking with hot stuff

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Tue Jun 4 15:26:18 CDT 2002

> > Sidenote:  I learned an important cooking lesson today.  NEVER rub your
> > nose after you just got through seeding and slicing 9 red peppers.
> > Yowch!
> > On the plus side, this is going to be some kick-ass potato soup. :)
>
> Worse yet: peeling a bunch of roasted green chilies and then going to
> take a leak.  You only do it *once*, and you remember it for the rest of
> your life....

	Making Salsa for the first time, 8 habernos, 8 jalepenos, 8 of
some other pepper (don't remeber the name,) 8 roma tomatoes, 1/2 white
onion, 1/2 purple onion, and two full cloves of garlic.... During the
simmering process the STEAM was burning my eyes... Had to open all the
doors in the dead of winter and set up a fan to move it out of the house.

	Rick