[geeks] *blink*

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 4 07:31:35 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 4, 2002, at 12:06 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I only know that Mineral Spirits or Acetone will take it off my hands.
> Those are chemicals that I don't want *anywhere* near my hootus...

Actually acetone is fine...*don't ask*  I don't really remember why
[back in college]... all I know is I was trying to clean something off.
Acetone is your best bet for getting anything off the human body... just
don't use too much or it'll dry your skin out a bit.  Don't use mineral
spirits.

Andrew