[geeks] Yumm.

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Fri Jan 25 09:19:55 CST 2002

I also love Ketchup chips, and they are one of only two I eat, the other being
Dill Pickle chips. I guess I prefer the tang of those, though it has been a good
long while since I had a decent tasting dill chip.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/
Hacks of an Abnormal Geek http://hacks.geeksworld.net
Comments, Statements and Arguments http://comments.geeksworld.net