[geeks] Yumm.

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Jan 24 20:19:18 CST 2002

> > I prefer my french fries without ketchup, but I'd still like to
> > try some of these.
>
> Ever try them with A1 (no comments about A1's utter impotence in its
> "intended" role, please)?  Seriously, the only way ketchup makes it onto
> my fries these days is with plenty of cayenne pepper; otherwise, it's A1.

No, but at WVU we used to get "fries with blu" at Wings & Things.
They mixed a blu cheese dressing with something else.  That was
pretty tasty.

I like the Cajun-battered fries at Popeye's with the Cajun
Sparkle sprinkled on them, but the local Popeye's doesn't
have the Cajun Sparkle anymore for some reason.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net