[geeks] What was Jeep thinking?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 24 18:32:19 CST 2002

> As for my windows family users, One of them uses a mac
> and "I don't do macs" :)
>
> The rest I don't really mind, its family and I'd do
> anything for them.

The problem is that I truly don't undertand the new Windowsisms.  I try to
explain on a broader scale what might be wrong - but inevitably they start
asking what they should click first.  I just don't know, and can't walk them
through it as I almost never have a windows machine in front of me...

I'd like to help them, really I would, but the new XP has me lost.  Nothing
is in the same place.  Even Win98 is foreign to me...

I do Macs, those are usually easy.  I even go so far as to support the NiC
my sister-in-law has.  That thing is actually pretty cool.  I'm gonna hack a
4GB hard drive into it one of these days.  We also have one at the office
that I want to snag.

Kurt