[geeks] What was Jeep thinking?

Nina Bersamina merdiva at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 17:37:36 CST 2002

I am currently held hostage by my next door neighbor
who has XP.  I don't really care, it doesn't hurt to
have hybrid skills, as a matter of fact, in most
sysadmin/network positions, they require it now.

2000 Server
Exchange
UNIX
Programming
and of course Cisco

I've learned to accept it

As for my windows family users, One of them uses a mac
and "I don't do macs" :)

The rest I don't really mind, its family and I'd do
anything for them.

-Nina