[geeks] What was Jeep thinking?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:16:38 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:37:36PM -0800, Nina Bersamina wrote:
> I am currently held hostage by my next door neighbor
> who has XP.  I don't really care, it doesn't hurt to
> have hybrid skills, as a matter of fact, in most
> sysadmin/network positions, they require it now.
>
> 2000 Server
> Exchange
> UNIX
> Programming
> and of course Cisco
>
> I've learned to accept it
>
> As for my windows family users, One of them uses a mac
> and "I don't do macs" :)
>
> The rest I don't really mind, its family and I'd do
> anything for them.

I break down and do windows for close friends and family.  Plus, that is where
I earn my tuition money (coding for windows).  I'm trying to get my sister
into a Mac (patrick, when are you going to get back to me about when it
suits you to trade the money for the mac?).  I don't admin anything for
money though.

--
Joshua D. Boyd