[geeks] OT: cat

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Jan 18 13:44:45 CST 2002

Ironic for this to come up today. We're very definite cat people - two
own the house now and there's this stray that we thought was a neighbors
cat, but nope. So we took it to the Humane Society today for exam and
fixing. They will keep him a week in case an owner comes looking for
him, but we're going to take him in otherwise (I will not let an adult
animal that stands no chance of adoption go to the pound.) So, in all
probability we'll be a three cat house next week.

I don't mind dogs as such, though I don't really care for them either.
Nearly had my face rearranged by a doberman once which left me pretty
cold on dogs for most of my life. But an outside dog that has a good use
(say if we got a Brittany Spaniel for pheasant hunting) would be OK.

But, all in all, I'd rather have a cat.

(so is anyone keeping score of the numbers each way?)

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.