[geeks] OT: cat

Gwiz wazm at rm-f.net
Fri Jan 18 14:15:01 CST 2002

> I don't mind dogs as such, though I don't really care for them either.
> Nearly had my face rearranged by a doberman once which left me pretty
> cold on dogs for most of my life. But an outside dog that has a good use
> (say if we got a Brittany Spaniel for pheasant hunting) would be OK.

I was attacked by a rotweiler when I was 13. I managed to keep my arm
jammed right under its next preventing it from mauling me to pieces. The
annoying thing though is that when it pounced on me, it pushed me into a bed
of fireants which I'm allergic too.

> But, all in all, I'd rather have a cat.

I don't like dogs because they're far too high maintenance. Oh, and
they smell bad too.