[geeks] OT: cat

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Fri Jan 18 12:10:02 CST 2002

> Siffy, on the other hand, might hiss and spit at us, but has *never*
> extended claws at us, at all.  She simply knows that we're the people
> who provide the food and water and warmth at night, and if she misbehaves
> she'll get put in the shower for five minutes (and it works, thats for
> sure..)

Our cats like going in the shower after we get out.  Our smallest
cat went in once and wouldn't come out so I could get a shower.  I'd
take her out and she'd run back in.  I finally just turned on the
shower and that solved that problem.

When my wife and I were still living in an apartment our oldest
cat (the youngest at the time) would jump up on the side of the
bathtub while we were showering and stick her face in and let
the mist spray her.  Now we have a shower unit with glass doors
so she can't do that.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net