[geeks] # of machines running currently

Grant Diffey nevyn-packrat at bovine.artificial-stupidity.net
Tue Jan 15 21:50:30 CST 2002

(following convention of posting at top under duress.)
There is a unix tool for configuring 3c509 network cards under un*x I have only used it on linux but see no reason why it wouldn't work under freebsd

--
Grant Diffey aka "nevyn"

President of Computerbank Victoria Inc.
http://www.computerbank.org.au/