[geeks] # of machines running currently

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 21:16:21 CST 2002

I think these are the ones you can hard set with the DOS utility from 3com.

You can program them to a constant IRQ and address space. Then two can work
together in the same machine without PNP getting in the way.

I remember someone torturing themselves over this on a linux list. I think
this was the solution. YMMV.

best,
--jeffrey